Smart devices are taking over! Get used to it. What are doing about it?
Comscore, a leader in measuring the digital world, www.comscore.com, recently released a mobile usage study stating that 7% of all U.S digital traffic is now coming from smart phones and tablets. This is just an amazing transformation for connecting with your customers.
What is driving this growth?
- Increased WiFi availability
- ½ of the U.S. mobile population uses mobile media (Defined as those that browse the mobile web, access applications or download content)
- iPads dominate among tablets in driving digital traffic – iPads delivered 97.2% of tablet traffic. WOW!
- 50% of users made a purchase on their tablets
- Tablets are social devices
Consumers use their mobile devices to find local deals. Mobile consumers are willing to share their location in exchange for real-time offers. 66% are willing to share their information in exchange for coupons, 55% for loyalty rewards and 37% for exclusive sales.
If you want to reach your customers and prospects in the future, mobile will be critical to your success.
Press release link: